Terms of Service
At MHCPT Chartered Physiotherapy our aim is to welcome you to our clinic with a view to getting you better and back to a healthier you.
If you have any questions at any point throughout the course of your appointment, please do not hesitate to ask. Please refer to our Terms of Service below to help you understand how we operate.
When the client makes an appointment, an agreed period of time is held for them. Please contact the clinic as soon as possible if you cannot attend an appointment.
Appointments that are cancelled, not attended (DNA) or rescheduled may be charged at the full fee if the client fails to give 24 hours notice of non-attendance.
1. Unless an approved third party has guaranteed the clients account, it must be settled in full on the day of treatment.
2. MHCPT Chartered Physiotherapy accepts all major credit and debits cards, excluding American Express at our clinics. We can also accept cash and bank transfers.
1. MHCPT Chartered Physiotherapy has direct settlement arrangements with many insurance companies; this means MHCPT Chartered Physiotherapy are able to invoice the insurer directly on the client’s behalf. It will be necessary for the client to supply us with their full insurance details when they register otherwise they will need to pay for their treatment on the day.
2. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that their Private Medical Insurance cover is adequate to pay for their treatments. MHCPT Chartered Physiotherapy recommends that client contact their insurance company before starting treatment, to clarify whether a medical referral is required, whether there are any terms, conditions and restrictions on their policy and then maintain regular contact with them (Insurance Company) to ensure on-going coverage otherwise the client will need to pay for their treatment on the day.
3. Although MHCPT Chartered Physiotherapy will invoice an insurance company directly on the client’s behalf; it remains their responsibility to ensure that claim forms are processed promptly. Should the insurer decline or delay payment for any part of the treatment, we will invoice the client for immediate settlement.
If you are not completed satisfied with your treatment or have a request for a refund, please contact the Lead Therapist, Marek Holowenko directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
MHCPT Chartered Physiotherapy requires the client's consent both for processing client's data and treatment. The clients signature on the Initial Assessment form confirms that the client has read and understood the terms and conditions and that client:
Consents to information including medical details about the client being processed for the purposes of treatments as a private client and the settlement of related expenses.
Consents to treatment by the physiotherapist in attendance.
Consents to having details, which are relevant to the client’s conditions and for which they are seeking treatment, to be shared with client’s GP/consultant on request.
If you are not completely satisfied with the care you have received we would like to hear about it. Please contact the Lead Therapist, Marek Holowenko directly via email: email@example.com
This information on this website is for general advice purposes only. It should not be relied upon as a basis for planning individual medical care or a substitute for specialist medical advice. It is strongly recommended that if you have sustained an injury you need to seek appropriate medical attention so a full assessment and appropriate investigations can be carried out.
If you have any questions regarding an injury please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07813769953
Got a question we haven't answered?
If you'd like us to add a question that you think might be helpful for others, let us know by filling in our contact form.